MINERVA -EUNITED ARTS OF SWAZILAND:
16 MONTHS OF ACHIEVIEMENTS TO SUPPORT ARTS AND CULTURE IN ESWATINI AND THE FIRST EUNITED ARTS OF SWAZILAND YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND VIDEO CLIP… ENJOY IT!
– 200 hours of Professional Trainings to 63 Swati individuals, selected through a democratic process, in the field of Arts and Culture Business, Production and Promotion delivered by MINERVA with the organizational support of the Alliance Francaise de Mbabane and the Swaziland Theater Club(Music, Film Making, Communications, Events Organization, Production, Lighting and Sound), including the 6 first Women Technicians in Lighting and Sound in the history of eSwatini.
– More than 33 Swati engaged by Minerva in the development of the EUnited Arts of Swaziland Programme
– The establishment of the first equipped multidisciplinary Laboratory of eSwatini to serve as a daily open and free space, with free entrance, for artists, cultural operators and all Swati citizens.
– A new Lighting and Sound Equipment purchased and delivered from Europe to re-launch the Swaziland Theater Club and support artists and cultural promoters and operators
– The launch of the “EUNITED ARTS OF SWAZILAND FESTIVAL”, 5 Editions within January 2019, developed by a Dream Team of Swati Artists and Professionals trained by Minerva. The first Edition realized with great success on May 19, the second to be launched in these days.
– The establishment of the EUnited Arts of Swaziland Association to support Arts and Culture in the Country, to foster the networking among artists and stakeholders, which is inspired by Democratic and Human Rights principles and to promote Freedom of Expression.
– A new dedicated song to the EUnited Arts of Swaziland Programme.
Thank you to the European Union for co-funding the Mineva Project and Thank you to the brave Swati people who face daily challenges to live in support of Arts and Culture in the Kingdom of eSwatini.
Welcome to the new YOUTUBE Minerva-EUnited Arts Swaziland Channel and enjoy the first video-clip!